DBM 449 devry Ilab 5 assignment
Follow Below Link to Download Tutorial
For More Information Visit Our Website ( https://homeworklance.com/ )
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or email@example.com
College of Engineering and Information Sciences
1. Understand and become familiar with fundamentals of DBMS security monitoring, auditing, logging, alerting, and reporting.
2. Install and configure a MySQL database.
3. Install and configure an Audit and Security module for MySQL database.
4. Generate logged events, and inspect contents of an Audit Log.
II. PARTS LIST
1. EDUPE-VT Omnymbus Virtual Machine Environment (https://devry.edupe.net:9090/) and/or:
2. MySQL (dev.mysql.com/downloads)
III. PROCEDURE, Part A—Installing MySQL
In order to complete this lab, you will require full control over a LINUX host operating system into which you will install and configure the MySQL database engine. You may achieve this through the DeVry iLab environment (https://devry.edupe.net:9090/), or by installing MySQL onto your own LINUX-based computer, or even into a LINUX Virtual Machine (VM) running in a VM environment on your own computer, such as VMWARE Player, or Sun’s Virtual Box. Full instructions for installing and configuring your own VM environment are beyond the scope of this lab, so unless you have prior experience with VM’s, using the DeVry iLab or installing onto your own LINUX-based computer is recommended.
Preliminary Configuration (DeVry iLab environment only)
1. Log into the DeVry Omnymbus EDUPE-VT environment, https://devry.edupe.net:9090/.
2. Create a single VM, using Template #6: VMX-LINUX-DESKTOP-UBUNTU. While you might presume that you should choose SERVER instead of DESKTOP, the DESKTOP VM image provides many tools running from the Graphical User Interface...