DBM 449 Laboratory Procedures iLab 6 Answers
Follow Below Link to Download Tutorial
For More Information Visit Our Website ( https://homeworklance.com/ )
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or email@example.com
1. Understand and become familiar with the SQL Analytical Extensions.
2. Learn to create, use, and maintain materialized views, and their functional equivalents.
3. Effectively apply Advanced Aggregate SQL Operations, such as GROUP BY ROLLUP to solve business intelligence questions and analytical processing problems.
II. PARTS LIST
1. EDUPE-VT Omnymbus Virtual Machine Environment (https://devry.edupe.net:9090/) and/or:
2. MySQL (dev.mysql.com/downloads)
Scenario and Summary
For the lab this week, we are going to look at how the ROLLUP and CUBE extensions available in SQL can be used to create query result sets that have more than one dimension to them. Both of these extensions are used in conjunction with the GROUP BY clause and allow for a much broader look at the data.
To record your work for this lab use the lab report found at the end of this document. As in your previous labs, you will need to copy/paste your SQL statements and results into this document. Upon completion and prior to the due date, submit this document to the appropriate Dropbox.
STEP 1: Setting Up
For this lab you will be using a different user and set of tables than you have used so far for other labs. To set up your instance you will need to do the following.
The first thing you will do for this lab is to run the following SQL Script. Begin by creating the DBM449Lab6 Schema, and creating any user accounts and privileges you wish to use (at least one).
Run the following script to create and populate a set of tables that will be used for this lab. Instructions for this are outlined in...