A Study in Pink: a Summary
* SUDDENLY GUNS
* Viewers:fuck where did that come from -
* John:nightmares oh god
* John:I fucking hate my life.
* Therapist:Have you been writing in your therupatic diary like I told you to?
* John:MY EYES AREN'T GLISTENING WITH THE GHOST OF MY PAST
* Mike:hey gurl hey
* Mike:HEY GURL HEY
* John:Ohhh hi didn't see you there -
* Mike:LOL GURL SO HOW U BIN, HOW'S LIFE?
* John:I'm thirty-five, single, unemployed, skint, and I've got anxiety problems of some description and a limp.
* Mike:GURL THAT'S SO RAVEN
* Mike:let me hook you up, man
* Sherlock:I love the smell of dead bodies in the morning
* Molly:I love your face
* Sherlock:Yes, thank you, I would like you to serve me some coffee, how thoughtful
* John:What are these new fang-dangly things they didn't have them in my day
* Mike:that's a computer, John
* Sherlock:Mike give me your phone
* Mike:Do you know how at wildlife parks and stuff they don't let you feed the animals partly so that the animals don't get reliant on being fed by humans and then stop foraging for their own food?
* John:use mine.
* Mike:This is John Watson. havethesexwithhim.
* John and Sherlock:what
* Sherlock:-text it- Afghanistan or Iraq?
* John:the fuck -
* Sherlock:smoothly interrupting you to casually accept fangirl-made coffee
* Sherlock:hey molly
* Sherlock:thank you for offering to make me this delicious coffee
* Sherlock:-sips- mnn, tangy
* Sherlock:you look ugly without makeup
* Sherlock:We should be flatmates
* Sherlock:I'll meet you at the flat ok
* Sherlock:Goodbye Mr Army Doctor from...