ENG 115 Assignment 3 Determining Causes and Effects – Draft Version
Buy Now From Below:
Due Week 7 and worth 150 points
Select one (1) of the following scenarios on which to focus your cause and effect paper. Research the topic and include credible sources to support claims. Identify your purpose clearly, incorporate audience needs, establish a desired tone, and organize information/claims effectively.
1. The CEO of Bank of America has asked you (a financial analyst) to write a paper on the causes and effects on not keeping a personal budget. The paper will be presented to the communications department of the company so they can create budget forms for customers.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Provide a clear thesis statement.
2. Describe the major cause.
3. Describe a leading second cause
4. Describe two (2) other contributing causes
5. Describe three (3) effects of the cause on the economy.
6. Describe three (3) effects on people.
7. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
8. Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Identify elements of visual and electronic resources and their uses in writing.
• Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
• Recognize the elements and correct...