Part 1 : Vocabulary
1. I always _________my friends who work in America
a) keep an eye on
b) keep in touch with
c) deal with
d) take it easy on
2. I want to know the ________ of this wood. How long is it?
3. Tom: Is this your jacket?
Anna : No, it isn't mine. It ___________ to David.
4. Hydroelectric power is another name for electricity ___________ by water power.
5. They___________ that caring for children is an important job.
6. He lives in a very vibrant part of the city.
7. If you are going to send it by post, you should put it in a sturdy box.
8. The price of fruit may vary each week.
9. They are required to ___________ competence in both writing and reading.
10. This shopping mall is located in a good _____________.
Part 2 : Conversation
11. A: Hello. May I speak to Mr.George?
a) I am speaking.
b) He is speaking.
c) I am calling.
d) He is saying.
12. You want one of your friends to have fun on his holiday. You say "_________"
a) Have a good holiday!
b) Let bygones be bygones!
c) Bon Voyage!
d) Break a leg!
13. You want to ask someone the way to Surasak skytrain station. You say "________________?"
a) Excuse me, how do I get to Surasak skytrain station
b) Sorry sir, where Surasak skytrain station is
c) Could you tell me where is Surasak skytrain station
d) Can I know how far is it
14. You want to invite your friend to have lunch with you at the cafeteria. You say "____________"
a) Have lunch now
b) Let's have lunch
c) May I invite you to have...