Entrepreneurial leadership-Business Development, Productivity & Customer Satisfaction
Top notch Training and Development Manager with great background in providing leadership and managing the implementation of Company's Learning Development strategy; setting up a 'One Stop Shop' Training and Development systems and processes in the HR and Training Team to liaise and work in partnership with Training and Development providers, managers and staff who require Training and Development.
• More that five years experience.
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal & written communication, and listening skills.
• Strong relationship building, influencing, and customer service skills.
• Exceptionally organized with great ability to multi-task.
• Uncommon ability to meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects, and work well under pressure.
• Strong project management skills.
• Profound computer skills.
• Uncommon ability to work independently, and within a team environment.
Bank of America, Immokalee Florida 2005-2008
A nationwide bank serving consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management.
Banking Center Manager
• Leads the financial center employees in establishing an environment that achieves all sales and service performance objectives.
• Promote the company products to the community and establishing new businesses.
• Conduct training with associates on new products and service monthly using PowerPoint, DVD
• Ensuring that banking center meets all sales goals requirement by coaching.
• Act as liaison between HR dept and associates compensation and benefits administration.
• Develops specific strategies and monitors progress to meet and...