In the Shoes of Matthew McConaughey
Purpose: I am aiming to persuade the reader that Matthew McConaughey has a interesting life. I would like to inform them on facts that would be interesting to know. I wrote this paper to describe a celebrity’s life. I hope that my audience responds to this paper by answering any questions they may have about Matthew McConaughey.
Audience: This paper’s readers are intended for Matthew McConaughey fans.
Analysis: 1. my strength is all the sources I have used to collect information
2. The primary weakness is not enough facts on childhood were found
3. I don’t think it was difficult to fully consider all sides of my topic because It is about his life so I went from there.
4. I think that we had a good amount of time in the computer lab but maybe one more day would have been nice because I worked hard every day and still didn’t get finished in class.
5. My process was first researching and gathering information and writing in down in my note book and recording where I got the information from and when I got it.
6. my only challenge was using the vocab words correctly
7. I found that my environment was pretty workable with I didn’t have any problems, I worked in study hall in the lab and at home and with the class on the days we went to the lab.
8. I like creating multiple drafts it gives you a chance to fully review your paper and realize what still needs to be done and what were the strong points of the paper.
9.I kind of like the peer editing … but I don’t think it really helped that much I didn’t get any good strategies to improve my paper.
10. I did all my researching before I began my writing the paper, I found information easily I used any information that I thought would be appropriate and entertaining or interesting or important
11. My primary research came from the internet and...