Femtocell is a small, low-power cellular base station, typically designed for applications in home or small businesses. The Femtocell devices provide better coverage, higher capacity; lower transmit power and other facilities. The Femtocell Market deals with demand and supply, scope and application of femtocell for various electronics during 2016-2021.
Browse - Market Tables, Figures and an in-depth TOC on "Femtocell Market". http://industryarc.com/Report/15090/femtocell-market.html
The reductions in cost of electronic equipment such as mobile phones, laptops and other internet devices have increased the demand for Femtocell, thus it is propelling the Femtocell Market during 2016-2021.
The Femtocell Market is expected to witness high demand in North America and Europe. During 2016-2021, this market is expected to witness moderate growth due to high implementation of this device in large scale.
The Asia Pacific is the prominent region, due to the rise of industrialization in the region as well as the high population of APAC. This market is expected to witness the highest growth due to various reasons. China, South Korea and Japan are the prominent regions for manufacturing these devices in the region during 2016-2021.
The Femtocell market is segmented into various categories in the IndustryARC market research report by application, by technology, by radio technology, by type and by geography.
• By application: military, logistics, passenger transport/ automotive, consumer goods and retail, aerospace, packaging, healthcare, security and safety, smart and secure trade lanes and others
• By technology: IU-H Femtocell technology and IMS/SIP Femtocell technology
• By radio technology: GSM, UMTS, HSPA (High Speed Packet Access), CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access), LTE (Long Term Evolution) and WiMAX
• By type: 2G Femtocell, 3G Femtocell and 4G Femtocell
• By geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW
According to the...