GED 210 Unit 1 Examination Answers
Follow Below Link to Download Tutorial
For More Information Visit Our Website ( https://homeworklance.com/ )
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Which of the following would not be considered a specialization within the discipline of physical anthropology?
• human anatomy
1. The material products of former societies are known as:
1. Anthropologist, Spencer Wells, is the director of the geographic project which is:
• making significant contributions to the philosophy of archaeology.
• conducting ethnographic fieldwork among the Vanomamö Indians of Venezuela
• helping to illuminate the migrations of humans throughout the world
• using computer technology to do cross-cultural comparisons.
1. Kelley Hays-Gilpin, a southwestern U.S. Archaeologist, studied:
• gender approaches to the archaeological record
• tropical rainforests.
• East Africa
1. The people known as classical archaeologists conduct research on:
• ancient civilizations of Greece and Rome.
• the evolution of prehistoric stone tools.
• societies of the more recent past.
• ancestors of contemporary Native Americans.
1. Research on artifacts found in the remains of slave quarters at an 18th century tobacco plantation in Virginia would be an example of:
• historical archaeology.
• forensic anthropology.
• applied anthropology.
• classical archaeology.
1. One of the most important tool types invented by homo erectus was the:
• Mousterian hammerstone.
• Clovis projectile point.
• Neolithic grinding stone.
• Acheulian hand axe.
1. The stone tool industry associated with Neanderthal populations was called the:
• Oldowan complex.
• Mousterian tradition.
• Acheulian technology.
• Chopper tool system.