Call 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free) Tel: +1-518-618-1030 with your industry research requirements or email the details on email@example.com
Global PharmaPoint HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Drug report Forecast and Analysis to 2023
HER2-positive breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the HER2-positive breast cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant, adjuvant, first-, second-, third-, and fourth-line metastatic.
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/pharmapoint-her2-positive-breast-cancer-global-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-report.html
Since its introduction in 1998, Roches gold standard therapy, Herceptin (trastuzumab), a monoclonal antibody, revolutionized the treatment of the disease. The realization that targeting the HER2 receptor could significantly improve disease-free survival (DFS) has created a large market for HER2-directed therapies. In 2013, Roche dominated the HER2-positive market, with a share of 95%. With Herceptins patent expiry looming in Europe Roche launched Perjeta and Kadcyla in 2012 and 2013 to maintain its leadership.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the R&D strategies being used by drug makers?
- How is the disease management evolving? What impact for drug manufacturers?
- What opportunities remain for future players?
- How large are the neoadjuvant, adjuvant, and metastatic markets for HER2 targeting agents, and which one is growing the fastest?
- What exciting, innovative approaches are being investigated in HER2-positive breast cancer?
- What to KOLs think about the latest therapies and drug development strategies?
- The HER2-positive breast cancer market will increase by 2.5-fold, reaching $12.63bn by 2023, at...