Global Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Market Research Report
Did you know?
- Anthony Fitzpatrick is President of Corporate Development at Croda International Plc.
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation continually seek opportunities to act as an acquirer and consolidator of specialty chemical businesses on a global basis.
- On October 1, 2015, the H.B. Fuller Company announced that it had appointed the Horn Company, one of North America’s premier distributors of specialty chemicals, as its exclusive sales distributor throughout the Western and Southwestern United States.
- LANXESS AG sources 3,000 different raw materials. Its total raw materials expenses in 2013 were $U.S. 4.6 bn.
- Kyle Montgomery is Vice President, Procurement and Richard H. Wehman Jr. is Vice President, Strategic Purchasing at the Stepan Company.
- Shanghai Chemspec Corporation is a leading China-based contract manufacturer of highly engineered specialty chemicals and the largest Chinese manufacturer of fluorinated specialty chemicals.
- Hyderabad, India headquartered Vivimed Labs Ltd had revenues of $U.S. 210.9 million in 2014.
- The Lubrizol Corporation is owned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide’.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide at - http://www.marketreportsworld.com/the-top-100-specialty-chemicals-companies-worldwide-10058387
There are many manufacturers of specialty chemicals. This report profiles the Top 100. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They...