Given a thesis statement, outline, notes, and resource materials, write a well-argued and well-supported research paper that incorporates accepted format and documentation guidelines.
Guidelines | |
Please review the following information. Your final research paper is not due until Week 8, but you should start preparing for it now.
The research paper will use the topic as the one you selected for the week 3 Position Paper. One of the issues explored in The Omnivore’s Dilemma will be the basis of your Position Paper. Remember that one of the points of The Omnivore’s Dilemma is that conventional wisdom about societal issues and challenges is often incorrect; consider this in your writing. The week 3 lecture has information about topics for the Position Paper.
Your research paper will be approximately 8 to 10 pages, not including your cover and references pages. Your topic will be the same as the one you’re chosen for your Position Paper during week 3. The APA (American Psychological Association) is the style required for the cover page, citations, paraphrasing and References.
You will begin writing the research paper in Week 4 (when you will write the proposal and outline); however, you should push yourself to conduct research in your chosen area from the beginning of the course.
The Final Research Paper must include the following:
* 8-10 pages of body and a References page.
* 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
* Double spaced.
* APA-style title page.
* All pages should be numbered.
* Should contain 5 sources (minimum).
Milestones | |
· The Research Outline, due at end of week 4 in the Dropbox, is worth 60 points and should be 1-2 pages.
· The Annotated Bibliography, due in the Dropbox at the end of week 5, is worth 100 points. It should contain five academic and verifiable sources and a two paragraph annotation for each of these.
· The RoughDraft of the Research Paper is due at the end...