Hippocretic oath is an oath for the person who succeed doctor and making a promise to heal people with their best ability and judgment. Happocretic oath is all about a doctor to swear to all the gods and goodness and swear by Apollo The healer and Hygieia and Pabaceia to be his/her witnesses that she/he who already succeed doctor will work and care for people and heal mankind with all their heart and all the best she/he can do.
The classic version oath is translation from Greek written by Ludwig Edelstein,1943. The classic version of hippocretic oath is
* I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.
* I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.
* I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work.
* Whatever houses I may visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick, remaining free of all intentional injustice, of all mischief and in particular of sexual relations with both female and male persons, be they free or slaves.
* What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep to myself, holding such things shameful to be spoken about.
* If I fulfill this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honored with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot.
And a model version of hippocretic oath that written in 1964 by Louis Lasagna, Dean of the school of medicine at Tufts Unversity. All most similarly but some part changed to be more modern words and present situation....