I. PROPERTY OVERVIEW
“Our passion and uniqueness will guarantee our guests a better stay, ensuring that they will want to come back again.”
Beach Hotel is situated on the seafront and near to the shopping centre. It has 250 rooms, a lounge/bar, and a restaurant. Therefore, it has good transportation links, 30 minutes away from town and airport. The area became a popular location in low and high season for conferences recently.
Near to bankrupt, staffs are unhappy, unorganized, lack of training, values of money seem poor, nobody recognize the hotel, low occupancy, and no proper marketing.
II. SWOT ANALYSIS:
• 250 comfortable and varying in decorative style rooms.
• Close to both seafront and main shopping center
• Excellent transportation links
• Facilities: Large garden and small swimming pool (only in the area)
• Young and enthusiastic service team
• No AAA ranking
• No health, conferences facilities or business services
• Front desk and public area in poor conditions
• Poor training regarding employees
• Nearly to bankrupt
• Lack of good administration, regarding the hotel as a whole.
• Focus on conferences
• Leisure Guests
• Better ranking and reputation hotels nearby
• Miss of revenue due to our lack of welcomed facilities for the market
• No possible costly investment affordable, as its near to bankrupts
III. BUSINESS PLAN
A. BUSINESS MISSION STATEMENT:
“To exceed our guest expectations by understanding their individual needs and gathering them”
1. MARKETING: Target the right customer, increase our hotel market share and image.
• Gather information by marketing intelligence
• Promoting and advertising through newspaper, radio, posters, etc.
2. FINANCE: Increase revenue; be at least in the breakeven
• Recognizing and adjusting prices of our offered products...