HRM 531 Final Exam - New 2014
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@Gmail.Com
1. When conduction a performance feedback discussion, active listening requires:
• verbal communications only
• summarizing what was said and what was agreed to
• interruptions to get your point across
• summarizing your key points.
2. Because practical considerations make job tryouts for all candidates infeasible, it is necessary to __________ the relative level of job performance for each candidate on the basis of available information
. • predict
3. In _____, workers have been fired for refusing to quit smoking, for living with someone without being married, drinking a competitor’s product, motorcycling, and other legal activities outside of work.
• constructive discharge
• invasion of privacy
• lifestyle discrimination.
4. In determining the competitiveness of benefits, senior management tends to focus mainly on
5. When companies discover they can communicate better with their customers through employees who are similar to their customers, those companies then realize they have increased their _____ diversity.
6. Properly designed incentive programs work because they are based on two well-accepted psychological principles: (1) increased motivation improves performance and (2) \
• control-based compensation
• recognition is a major factor in motivation
• the Rucker plan
• the Scanlon plan
7. To avoid legal difficulties related to performance appraisals and enhance credibility in court, employers should
• present only the manager’s perspective
• have friends testify...