HRMN 410 Southwest Case Study
Click Link Below To Buy:
Southwest Airlines Case Study
Objective of this assignment:
This activity serves as a final assessment for the course. It provides you the opportunity to demonstrate how well you have achieved the learning outcomes of the course. You are to provide your knowledge of the strategic and administrative function of Human Resources by thinking about the situation of Southwest Airlines recent merger and their expansion.
• Read and reflect on the case study below
• Prepare a response paper of not less than Six pages (excluding title and reference pages) with appropriate in text citations.
• Demonstrate your research and analytical skills in developing your comprehensive paper by using the organizations website and outside articles written about the organization to supplement the information provided in the case study.
• However, the case study is unique in that it is focused on the HR ramifications and most of the outside reports you will locate articulate the business side of the merger or expansion possibilities. Tailor your paper to the HR ramifications of the merger and expansion.
• Keep in mind that the purpose of this final assessment is for you to demonstrate your knowledge of the strategic and administrative function of Human Resources. While the business side of the situation is the foundation, it is the command of the needed tasks and role for the Human Resource function that you are to focus most of your attention.
The key components of the paper are as follows:
1. Title page
2. Introduction in which you restate the issue(s) and state the purpose of the paper
3. SWOT analysis from the HR perspective
4. Recommendations to address the issues. Scholarly research is expected to support the recommendations.
Examples of issues that may want to be elaborated upon may be possible...