IFSM 300 UMUC Haircuts Stage 4
Click Link Below To Buy:
Assignment: UMUC Haircuts Stage 4: Create a presentation that includes:
I. An executive briefing in PowerPoint covering the following topics: (each bullet below should be represented by at least one slide)
• Provide a title slide to introduce the project, including appropriate information about the ‘who, what, when and why’ of the presentation
• Identify the Strategy for Competitive Advantage and the Business Process to be Improved
• Identify the IT Solution you chose to improve the process and help UMUC Haircuts with their strategy for competitive advantage
• Give an overview of IT solution components, IT Skills/Services & Business/Management Resources (NOTE: to obtain the most possible points in this area, a graphic representation of the solution is required – See Grading Rubric below)
• State how the solution will improve the business process
• Explain the business benefits of the solution (benefits in addition to improving the process itself) and how the solution will help achieve the strategy for competitive advantage
• Review the IT considerations you determined to be most important in the Table in Stage 3. This would include any consideration that you ranked with high importance. Select up to 5 that you consider to be the MOST important. Briefly explain:
o the impact on UMUC Haircuts – what the considerations are/mean,
o what they mean to the UMUC Haircuts business, and
o what needs to be done about them
• Identify the major risks associated with your proposed solution and what should be done to mitigate those risks (prevent them from occurring). You should include at least 3 risks (business risks, technical risks, project risks, security risks or implementation risks, etc.) and corresponding mitigation strategies.
• Summary/Conclusion and Closing:...