Timetric’s Insight Report: Insurers' Engagement with Social Media report analyzes the effectiveness of insurers in capitalizing on the benefits of social media across insurance business functions. As internet access and smartphone adoption increase, a growing number of internet users are becoming involved with social networking. The increased social media user base provided significant opportunities for these companies to connect with customers and promote their products and services. Insurers and distributors across developed as well as emerging markets are, therefore, increasingly focusing on developing their processes to be able to respond to web-oriented consumers.
Get more about this report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/insight-report-insurers-engagement-with-social-media-market
The report discusses in detail how the insurers across different markets use social media platforms across different business functions including product development, sales and marketing, underwriting, claims management and customer services. It also discusses the key issues and challenges faced by insurers for successful implementation of social media strategies.
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of use of social media across insurance business functions.
• It provides current and future scenarios for social media and its impact on the insurance industry.
• It details various benefits available to, and challenges faced by, insurance companies while adopting social media strategies.
• It provides case studies on how insurance companies are using social media for effective customer engagement and marketing.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into social media in the insurance industry. It provides:
• A global snapshot of social media and growth opportunities for the insurance industry.
• Comprehensive analysis of social media practice across insurance business functions....