Barbara Batumbya Nalukowe
To obtain a position as an Assistant Industrial Development Officer under the Young Professional Programme in UNIDO while utilising excellent analytical, leadership and teamwork skills.
• Master of Business Administration degree in International Business (GPA 4.0)
2007 to 2008 Schiller International University Largo, Florida-USA
• Master of Science degree in Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure
2005 to 2007 Royal Institute of Technology, KTH Stockholm, Sweden
• Bachelor of Science degree (Honours) in Civil Engineering
1997 to June 2001 Makerere University Kampala, Uganda
• Multi–talented professional over 5 years experience in the engineering and environmental industry. Possess experience in working with industries as a Certified Cleaner Production consultant with the Uganda Cleaner Production Centre which is among UNIDO’s mandate. A Certified Internal Auditor in Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001). Currently gaining experience in both Human Resources and Financial Management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Has great planning and organizational skills. Ability to analyse and solve problems while being culturally sensitive. Possess advanced report writing skills, excellent inter–personal skills with proven leadership qualities and excellent teamwork. Self-motivated, able to empower others and motivate them to achieve company goals.
Credit Granting Associate MACY*S Credit and Customer Services Florida, USA
October 2007 to present
• Providing financial advice and resolving customer requests related to credit cards, and approval of sales and checks all while maintaining professionalism and excellent customer service.
• Actively participated as a student in design and implementation of the current “Performance...