SITE VISIT REPORT FORMAT
INSTRUCTION: The report needs to be completed in a group of TWO(2) students and submitted by 29 June 2015 through the UiTM Perlis e-Learn system
1. The report must be written in Calibri size 11, with Justified paragraph.
2. The report must contain a front page cover with UiTM logo, student names, Student ID, class group.
3. The heading of each section must be written in Calibri font size 14, bold.
4. Subheading of each section must be written in Calibri font size 11, bold.
5. The report must include reference in APA format.
Discuss TWO (2) main topics that have been presented by SSM representatives during the site visit on 26 May 2015.
The discussion must be written in at least 600 words and must contain Introduction, explanation on the subtopics, examples and summary.
Explain whether SSM has used or utilized any of the Knowledge management technique inside the organization.
1. Internalization (Explicit to tacit knowledge)
2. Externalization (Tacit to Explicit knowledge)
3. Socialization (Tacit to tacit knowledge)
4. Combination (Tacit to Explicit Knowledge)
Describe the process that SSM do in order to preserve “lesson-learned” and “best-practices” acquired from previous experience in handling problems, situation or projects.
Does SSM has a knowledge base, archive or a central reference point where employee can refer to a previous case file or previous solutions.
How does SSM deals with Tort law, copyright or trademark issue regarding Businesses and company’s name ?
Who really owns the business or company’s name?
Describe and illustrate the Knowledge Management Lifecycle. Explain why is it helpful to view The building of KM System as a life cycle.
END OF QUESTIONS