Call 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free) Tel: +1-518-618-1030 with your industry research requirements or email the details on email@example.com
MediPoint Aortic Stent Grafts South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
Aortic stent grafts are most commonly used to reinforce a weak spot in an artery, which is known as an aneurysm. The stent grafts are designed to seal tightly with the patients native artery above and below the aneurysm, and are used to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms as well as thoracic aortic aneurysms. Aortic aneurysms, as opposed to aneurysms found elsewhere in the body, are potentially very serious, as a burst aorta results in massive internal bleeding that can be fatal unless treated rapidly by an experienced emergency medical team.
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/medipoint-aortic-stent-grafts-south-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts-report.html
Since their introduction in patients in 1991, aortic stent graft devices have gained wide acceptance and availability, with their adoption fueled in great part by advances in stent-graft design and by a variety of devices for various anatomic features. Over time, these devices have gained traction for use in patients with ruptured aneurysms because they are minimally invasive and have shorter recovery times.
- An overview of Aortic Stent Grafts, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized South America Aortic Stent Grafts market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Aortic Stent Grafts.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety,...