Call 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free) Tel: +1-518-618-1030 with your industry research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org
MediPoint Coronary Stents EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
The global coronary stents market is a dynamic, double-digit market that is saturated with numerous players developing innovative technologies. Rapid advances in the field of interventional cardiology along with the development of minimally invasive techniques have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. Coronary stents including bare metal, drug-eluting, covered and bioabsorbable stents can be used to treat coronary artery disease, and optimize outcomes.
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/medipoint-coronary-stents-eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts-report.html
The coronary stents market in the EU has an overall negative CAGR of 0.5% over the forecast period from 2011-2020. Similar to the US, the DES market in the EU has the largest share, where the DES market is four times that of the BMS market. Moving forward, GlobalData believes that the DES market will grow slowly due to the improved outcomes, the development of low-profile systems and the next generation of DES, and cost-savings due to the reduced need for repeat intervention.
- An overview of Coronary Stents, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU Coronary Stents market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Coronary Stents.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product...