MGT 550 FINAL EXAM SET 1 AND SET 2 STRAYER
To Purchase this visit here
Contact us at:
MGT 550 FINAL EXAM SET 1 AND SET 2 STRAYER LATEST
A recommended strategy for minimizing office politics is to
1. increase the competition for jobs.
2. set a good example at the top.
3. keep tighter control of information.
4. reward people for snitching on office politicians.
As the leader shares power with others, the leader’s power
1. remains approximately the same.
3. multiplies in direct proportion to the number of people receiving a power share.
Anecdotes are particularly useful in persuading group members about the
1. capabilities of the group leader.
2. company’s profit picture.
3. problems facing the company in the future.
4. importance of organizational values.
Empowerment tends to work best when the empowered activities are
1. linked to the work goals of the organization.
2. part of the individual worker’s weekly goals.
3. routine in nature.
4. performed individually rather than in teams.
A leader acquires prestige power through
1. skillful use of organizational politics.
2. making the right contacts.
3. developing an outside reputation.
4. associated with successful people.
An important part of making an inspirational appeal is to
1. display emotion as needed.
2. do favors for other people without asking for reciprocity.
3. form coalitions.
4. consult regularly with group members.
A good example of ingratiation when dealing with a person you are trying to influence would be for you to
1. praise that person lavishly.
2. ignore his or her first three demands.
3. mention your power contacts.
4. stretch the truth to look good.
Team play can be an influence tactic when a person
1. develops a large network.
2. gets others to work as a team but...