Issue 30 : Man’s Desire-Enough Is Never Enough!
We are living in capitalism world. As the symbol of capitalism is money, possessing a lot of money has become a unique pursuit of many people around the world. They think happiness can be brought by much money. However, they could neglect the fact that happiness is not just determined by one factor but by many others such as relationships with other people, hobby and enjoying something.
Of course, I agree that we need some money for our life. Money is essential for our stable life but it can’t be everything of our life. For example, people who get richer would feel they are better than other people. So they soon want to make richer friends. Therefore, their relative wealth will not be greater than it was before. People quickly get used to all new things and they will want better things. We also sometimes see the news like the fight between rich person, arresting them or suicide. Although they have enough money, their desire for money is not endless. Seeing these cases, to pursue only money is not good.
In conclusion, I believe that money can’t bring us happiness. If we have enough money for our stable life, we should focus on other things for happy life such as love, friendship or health.
1. I don’t want to be gorgeous because I pursue easy things.
2. I’m satisfied with a house and enough salary for normal life with my family. The salary may be ￦40,000,000~￦80,000,000 a year.
3. I don’t want to be famous. I always want calm life.
4. I just want to know what I’m interested with.
5. I want a normal house. A big house is hard to clean.
6. I don’t want a big car but a strong car.
7. I’m not happy with those things. I’m happy when I’m doing what I want to do.
8. I think the quantity is not important. If someone is satisfied with a little money, it may be good.
9. Maybe I would want another thing.
10. It is because our desires are endless. If we have something we...