Having little computer knowledge, building my own personal computer seemed so complex at first. After reading a few guides online I was successful in piecing it all together. Here are all the components I have chosen:
• NZXT Tempest ATX Mid-Tower Case & Diablotek PHD 650W ATX Power Supply Bundle - $214.99: This case supports E-ATX motherboards, a cable routing system that allows the cables to be hidden behind the motherboard tray and space that can accommodate as many as eight hard drives . This case is perfect for the serious gamer having plenty of room for high-end components! The power supply manufacturer, Diablo, produces high quality power supplies featuring high efficiency, low noise and ripple output, over Voltage protection and short-circuit protection at any DC output.
• Intel H55TC Motherboard and Intel Core i3 540 Processor Bundle - $199.99: The revolutionary two-chip layout of the Intel H55TC motherboard enables lower power consumption and more advanced performance tuning for a smoother, more realistic experience. This comes with DDR3 memory that will hit speeds of 1600MHz or faster. It has 6 SATA ports and easy-to-locate, aligned front-panel headers at the edge of the board. The Intel Core i3 processor comes with a built in fan and has turbo boost technology that is amazingly fast for all your digital media and gaming use.
• Western Digital WD20EARS Caviar Green Hard Drive - $79.99: This WD hard drive is eco-friendly by reducing power consumption up to 40 percent compared to standard desktop drives and has 2TB capacity.
• Corsair CMX8GX3M2A1333C9 XMS 8GB DDR3 RAM - PC10666, 1333MHz, 2x 4GB - $74.99: This Corsair 8GB DDR3 RAM runs at 1333MHz at CAS latency of 9-9-9-24. The modules allow for outstanding memory performance and stability.
• Lite-On iHBS212-08 12X Internal Blu-Ray Writer - BD-R SL 12X, BD-R DL 8X, BD-RE SL/DL 2X, DVD±R 16X, DVD-RAM 12X, DVD+RW 8X, DVD-RW 6X, CD-R/RW 48X, LightScribe, Black - $129.99: This writer...