Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
NRS 427V ENTIRE COURSE LATEST
NRS-427v Week 1 Discussion 1
What is your idea of a healthy community? Provide specific examples. What do healthy communities have in common? How would you provide care for a community if your idea of a healthy community does not match your community’s definition of a healthy community?
NRS-427v Week 1 Discussion 2
Consider the different communities to which you belong:
1. What is the geopolitical community in you live? Why is it geopolitical?
2. What is a phenomenological community to which you belong? Why is it a phenomenological community?
3. What would some challenges and benefits be for community health nurses in providing care for different communities? For similar communities? For the same community? What are some possible solutions to the challenges?
NRS-427v Week 2 Discussion 1
What are social determinants of health? How do social determinants of health contribute to the development of illness? What is a communicable disease chain? Are there steps that a nurse can take to break a link within the communicable disease chain? Give a specific example.
Readings within your text covering international/global health and the following websites will assist you in answering these questions:
1. U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Global Health website: http://www.cdc.gov/cogh/index.htm
2. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) Global Health website: http://www.globalhealth.gov/index.html
3. Families USA – Why Global Health Matters—Here and Abroad website: http://www.familiesusa.org/
4. World Health Organization (WHO) website: http://www.who.int
NRS-427v Week 2 Discussion 2
Select a global health issue impacting the international health community. Briefly describe the global health issue and its impact on the larger health care system (i.e.,...