OPS 571 Final Exam
1. Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
• Lead Time
• Lean Manufacturing
Find the final exam answers here OPS 571 Final Exam
2. ISO audits result in certifications that are done by first, second, or third parties. Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm?
• Certification is sought by any firm assuming they pay annual dues.
• 2nd Party – where a customer audits its supplier
• 3rd Party – where a qualified national or international standards/certifying agency serves as an auditor
• 1st Party – where a firm audits itself against ISO standards
3. Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?
• Quality management
• Time management
• Continuous improvement management
• Environmental management
4. Which is the one correct value stream principle?
• Look for efficiencies in the factory, office, physical, procedural, and technical operations.
• Eliminate waste that stops, slows down, or diverts the value stream.
• Concentrate on speeding up value-adding operations rather than removing waste.
• Keep the value stream moving at minimum velocity.
Want to download the Complete Assignment..?? Click OPS 571 Week 1 Quiz (Latest)
5. What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation?
• Determining the effective capacity over time
• Estimating design capacity
• Forecasting patient demand for a reasonable length of time
• Discovery of the bottleneck operation
6. Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint, which prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?
• MRP (Material Requirements Plan)
• ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
• MPS (Master Production Schedule)
• WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
Download Complete Answers OPS 571 Week 1 Complete
7. Which of the following is an element that addresses elimination of waste under lean...