“PERSONAL RECIPE COLLECTION COOKBOOK”
General Purpose: To demonstrate
Specific Purpose: To demonstrate to my audience how to make a personal recipe collection cookbook.
I. My favorite cookbook is a homemade one filled with family recipes. This cookbook is a way to collect and store your recipes. Today I will show you the four steps in making your own personal cookbook.
I. The first step is to gather the materials.
A. There are several supplies that are use to complete the project.
1. The first item is a 3-ring binder.
2. The second item is paper for recipes and for making the cover.
3. The third item is double-sided tape.
4. The fourth item is scissors.
B. Some supplies are optional.
1. Plastic page protectors is one item.
2. Scissors that cut decorative edges are another.
3. Dividers are also optional.
4. Stickers to brighten up the cover are also another.
I. The four steps in making a personal recipe book are:
A. The first step is gathering the materials
B. The second step is creating the cover
C. The third step is copying the recipes
D. The fourth step is assembling the book
II. I’d like to serve you one of the recipes from my book so you can see why it’s important to me to show off recipes for my family. I hope this demonstration will encourage you to make the effort to use your family recipes in this same way, while you still can.