PHI 208 Final Exam
Click the link:
Copy & Paste the link into your browser to get this tutorial:
1. According to Rachels, the “conventional doctrine” maintains that:
2. The Ring of Gyges gave the shepherd who found it
3. If Glaukon is correct, then justice
4. What, according to Tom Regan, is the contractarian approach to ethics?
5. Aristotle claims that the function of human life is:
6. What does Singer say about other philosophers’ attempts to argue that only humans have moral worth?
7. Gilligan claims that females tend to see relationships as these
8. Kant argues that we should never use people as a means:
9. What does Noddings say about male versus female language when opposing war?
10.In the video “What Is Just War Theory?” Michael Walzer argues it is important to read the essays and memoir literature of soldiers because
11.What does Peter Singer say about the history of liberation movements?
12.According to Rachels, active euthanasia is currently:
13.According to Midgely, moral isolationism leads to
14.Michael Walzer argues that there is a radical distinction between war and civil life because
15.Which of the following does not happen to pigs on today’s factory farms in the “Meet Your Meat” video?
16.Aristotle describes each virtue as:
17.Robinson describes magnanimity as the mean between the extremes of:
18.In the video “What is Just War Theory?” Michael Walzer states that a core idea of Just War Theory
19.Peter Singer’s “basic principles of equality” applied to animals means:
20.What does Nel Noddings say about rates of violent crime among men and women?
21.Hill uses this technique in the middle of the article to examine ideas about the human’s place within nature:
22.According to Mill, utilitarian morality holds that:
23.According to Tom Regan, what is fundamentally wrong with our current system?