PM586 Final ExamPHL 320 FINAL EXAM 90 /100
Click Link Below To Buy:
1. Who among the following individuals is most likely to exhibit event creativity?
o An individual who establishes win-win relationships with other people
o An individual who settles a disagreement quickly in an ingenious way
o An individual who modifies the strategies of a group in a creative manner
o An individual who organizes annual meetings and get-togethers innovatively
2. When does the incremental model of decision making take place?
o When individuals merely follow the instructions of others who are experts in decision making
o When individuals vie with one another for resources or disagree with each other on goals
o When individuals make quick decisions based on their past experience in solving similar problems
o When individuals make minor decisions and move carefully toward a bigger solution
3. In the stages of decision making, what should managers do immediately after identifying and diagnosing a problem?
o Managers should create some alternative solutions to solve the issue recognized.
o Managers should select a solution, from the options available, that offers the greatest benefit.
o Managers should assign responsibility to specific individuals for implementing the solution identified to solve the problem.
o Managers should think through the outcomes that might result from implementing any of the plans identified to solve the problem.
4. As a barrier to effective decision making, when do framing effects occur?
o When decision makers believe they can influence events without having adequate control
o When the selection of an alternative is influenced by the way it is phrased
o When decision makers choose the first available alternative before proper evaluation
o When the selection of an alternative is completely based on one’s past experience
5. Which of the following acts represents...