PHL 320 Final Exam Help
Click Link Below To Buy:
1. Who among the following individuals is most likely to exhibit event creativity?
An individual who modifies the strategies of a group in a creative manner
2. When does the incremental model of decision making take place?
When individuals make minor decisions and move carefully toward a bigger solution
3. In the stages of decision making, what should managers do immediately after identifying and diagnosing a problem?
Managers should think through the outcomes that might result from implementing any of the plans identified to solve the problem.
4. As a barrier to effective decision making, when do framing effects occur?
When decision makers choose the first available alternative before proper evaluation
5. Which of the following acts represents scapegoating?
Accusing a particular group of people for all the troubles faced in one's life
6. How can organizational politics that impacts organizational decisions be reduced?
By creating different goals for individual team members
7. Which of the following is considered a change-specific reason for employees' resistance to change?
Desire to maintain the status quo
8. What is true of the features used to judge a person's credibility?
Mannerisms and age are two valid features that can be used to judge a person's credibility.
9. Which of the following is considered a general reason for employees' resistance to change?
Focus on one's own interests
10. What is a fact related to strategic planning?
It translates broad tactical goals and objectives into specific operational goals.
11. Which of the following is most likely to block new ideas from evolving within an organization?
Managers willing to vary the existing hierarchical structure of the organization
12. Identify an example of spontaneous creativity.