Project Management - Exercises 8 to 10
Click Link Below To Buy:
EXERCISE 8 (5%)
1. Using the attached Change Control Policy, evaluate the attached Change Request. Upon acceptance of the scope change request the Project Manager will submit the scope change request to the Change Control Board and Project Sponsor for acceptance. Upon approval of scope changes by the Change Control Board and Project Sponsor the Project Manager will update all project documents and communicate the scope change to all stakeholders. Based on feedback and input from the Project Manager and Stakeholders, the Project Sponsor is responsible for the acceptance of the final project deliverables and project scope
2. Determine if a Change Request should have been created. Yes it was created which stated Restoration of the back staircase using the original balusters and exact duplicates
3. If so, determine if, as PM, you can accept the change and if you would accept the change.as a PM I would accept the change Organize and facilitate scheduled change control meetings - Communicate outcomes of scope change requests - Update project documents upon approval of all scope changes
4. Write two to three paragraphs discussing the change, its effect, whether you accepted the change and why/why not.
EXERCISE 9 (5%)
1. Select a Project Manager for this exercise. Joan kelly
2. Based on the Actual and Baseline data below, calculate all the earned value numbers. Actual cost = $200,000 planed value =$ 220000 EV= PC - AC
EV = $20,000
3. Determine if the project is ahead or behind schedule and under or over budget. ahead the the schedule because 0.02 < 1 over budget as $ 20000 > 1
EXERCISE 10 (10%)
1. Using the existing schedule below, all the control plans developed, the change you approved in the change control assignment, and the actuals given in the previous assignment,...