1. Which of the following is TRUE about a work breakdown structure? A. B. C. D. A. B. C. D. A. B. C. D. A. B. C. D. It contains work packages that are described in a linear, unstructured list Each item in the WBS represents a feature in the product scope The WBS represents all of the work that must be done on the project The WBS is created by the product sponsor and stakeholders Business Case WBS Dictionary Requested changes Accepted deliverables It describes processes to define the scope, verify work, and manage scope changes It contains a graphical, hierarchical list of all work to be performed It can be broken down by project phase or deliverable It is an important element of the scope baseline Define Scope, Create WBS, Collect Requirements, Scope Verification Collect Requirements, Control Scope, Create WBS, Scope Verification Collect Requirements, Define Scope, Create WBS, Scope Verification Collect Requirements, Scope Baseline, Define Scope, Control Scope
2. Which is NOT an output of a scope management process?
3. Which of the following is NOT TRUE about a work breakdown structure?
4. What is the correct order of the scope management processes?
5. You are managing a software project. Your team has been working for eight weeks, and so far the project is on track. The lead programmer comes to you with a problem: there is a work package that is causing trouble. Nobody seems to know who is responsible for it, the accounting department does not know what cost center to bill it against, and it’s not even clear exactly what work should be performed. Which of the following would BEST help this situation? A. B. C. D. Alternatives Analysis WBS Dictionary Scope Management Plan Scope Verification
you are here 4
Download at Boykma.Com
6. The goal of Verify Scope is: A. B. C. D. A. B. C. D. To inspect the scope statement for defects so that it is correct To gain formal...