JOHORE MATRICULATION COLLEGE STUDENTS’ OPINION ON ROMANCE WHILE STUDYING
Please tick which gender you are
Please tick which status you are
Objective 1: To identify the different perceptions students of different status have on the issue researched.
1) Do you think romance while studying will help you in study?
2) What is your opinion about being in a love relationship while studying?
It is useless
It help me in study
I can study on my own
3) Do you really think that you need “someone special” to help you in study
I need someone to support me in study
It not necessary
4) Do you really think that we need someone ‘special’ to help you in study?
5) Do you often share your problem with someone?
Objective 2: To identify the different perception students of different gender have on the issue researched.
1) Do you think being involved in romance suit with you
2) Do you think involved in romance can attract they study
Depends on the situation
3) How do you think romance influence students study
They study together and help each other study when resolve the question of some subjects
They waster their time to have a date than study
They motivate each other to study but not all
4) Do you agree that romance while study will affect concentration in class.
5) In your opinion, how romance while study impact someone future.
They desire to success
They lost focus in study because they cannot manage between study and heart feeling
I am not sure
Objective 3: To analyse the reasons for the perceptions they have.
1) Do you agree about being involved in romance while studying.
2) If yes, why?
He/She can complements our weaknesses in study
He/She can encourage and motivate us to do the best
He/She can be our supponter in facing hard problem
3) If no, why?
It only waste...