CASE STUDY ANSWERS
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ISBM / IIBMS / IIBM / ISMS / KSBM / NIPM
SMU / SYMBIOSIS / XAVIER / NIRM / PSBM / NSBM ISM / IGNOU / IICT / ISBS / LPU / ISM&RC / NMIMS ISBS / MANIPAL / GARUDA / HIMALAYA / IMT / IC MIND / IACT / UPES / IIMRT
MBA - EMBA - BMS - GDM - MIS - MIB
DMS - DBM - PGDM - BBM – DBA – PGDM
09901366442 – 09902787224
Q1) Explain the importance of organizational procurement.
Q2) Explain the meaning of Value Analysis and its procedure.
Q1) Difference between Ad-hoc and Processed-form Approach?
Q2) Explain the factors of Environmental Scanning.
Q1) Explain and compare the 5 modes of Transportation.
Q1) Explain Trade Discount.
Q2) Explain the importance of Cash Discount.
Industrial Relation & Labor Law
1. What are the predominant causes of industrial disputes in India? Give suitable examples in support of your answer.
2. Outline the method of computation of bonus as given in the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965. Explain with examples.
3. Discuss the rights and liabilities of a registered trade union.
4. What are the important provisions of the Minimum Wages Act, 1948?
5. Highlight the provision relating to layout and retrenchment as given as in the Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.
6. Explain salient feature of Payment of Wages Act, 1936.
7. Highlight important provisions relating to health and safety of the workers as given in the Factories Act, 1948.
8. What are the duties and the powers of the Conciliation officers as given in the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947?
9. Critically examine the role and relevance of trade union in India in the era of Globalization, liberalization and privatization.
10. Highlight the benefits of worker’s participation in Management, with suitable illustrations.
1. How should Peter deal with John’s and Jane’s...