Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan
Fire EMERGENCY ACTION PLAN
Facility Name: ArkLaTex Cardiology
Facility Address: 2400 hospital drive, Bossier City, La 71111
DATE PREPARED: 05/25/2015
EMERGENCY PERSONNEL NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS
DESIGNATED RESPONSIBLE OFFICIAL
Name: , Clinical Office Manager
Name: Rachel Plumer
AREA/FLOOR MONITORS (If applicable):
Area/Floor: Lab Name: Sade Daniels Phone: 318-678-9511
Area/Floor: Rooms 1-5 Name: Tessa White Phone: 318-678-9512
ASSISTANTS TO PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED (If applicable):
Front Desk Medical Assistants
When fire is discovered:
• Activate the nearest fire alarm (if installed)
• Notify the local Fire Department by calling .
• If the fire alarm is not available, notify the site personnel about the fire emergency by the following means (check applicable):
o Voice Communication
o Phone Paging
o Other (specify)
Fight the fire ONLY if:
• The Fire Department has been notified.
• The fire is small and is not spreading to other areas.
• Escaping the area is possible by backing up to the nearest exit.
• The fire extinguisher is in working condition and personnel are trained to use it.
Upon being notified about the fire emergency, occupants must:
• Leave the building using the designated escape routes.
• Assemble in the designated area (specify location):...