SEC 310 WK 5 Midterm Exam
Purchase this tutorial here: http://xondow.com/SEC-310-WK-5-Midterm-Exam-SEC3104.htm
1. Only the following ranked higher on the fear index than terrorism victimization:
a. crime against person.
b. burglary and auto theft.
c. crime against property.
d. robbery and auto theft.
2. The most significant terrorist attack in theU.S.prior to the 9/11 attacks was the:
a. Oklahoma Citybombing.
b. Pan Am flight 103.
d. Bombing of theU.S.embassies.
3. Homeland Security focuses on:
a. homeland security operations.
b. disasters and catastrophes.
c. homeland security and terrorist.
d. potential terrorist attacks and weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
4. 9/11 attacks were said to have originated from:
d. Saudi Arabia.
5. The 9/11 Commission provided a comprehensive assessment of whereAmericawas in terms of:
a. protection from WMDs.
b. partnership for secureAmerica.
c. homeland security.
d. securing theU.S.
6. The 9/11 Commission was extremely critical of the government’s:
a. intelligence apparatus.
b. ability to protect intelligence information.
c. ability to facilitate the flow of information.
d. ability to reduce nuclear non-proliferation.
7. TheU.S.government must create the capacity to gather intelligence on:
a. terrorists and terrorist organizations.
b. future use of WMD targets.
c. future attacks.
d. terrorist groups.
8. Homeland Security involves defense against catastrophic events such as:
a. weapons of mass destruction.
b. radiological, biological and chemical attacks.
c. radiological, biological, chemical, and nuclear attacks.
d. earthquakes, floods, tornados, or hurricanes.
9. There must be seamless...