STR 581 Complete Course STR581 Complete Course
Click Link for the Answer:
STR 581 WEEK 1 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT ETHICS REFLECTION PAPER
Individual Assignment: Ethics Reflection Paper
• Resources: Ethics Awareness Inventory and Ethical Choices in the Workplace assessments
• Use the Ethics Awareness Inventory and Ethical Choices in the Workplace assessments to revisit your personal and professional values.
• Write a paper of no more than 1,050-words in which you do the following:
o Explain the role of ethics and social responsibility in developing a strategic plan, considering stakeholder needs.
o Explain how your ethical perspective has evolved throughout the program.
• Format your paper according to APA standards. Provide at least three cited references from your textbooks or peer-reviewed journal articles.
STR 581 WEEK 1 DQ 1
What are the major components of a strategic management process? Which of these components is the most difficult for managers to perform? Explain your answer.
STR 581 WEEK 1 DQ 2
Where have you seen organizational mission, vision, and values statements that were misleading? How did that affect the organization?
STR 581 WEEK 1 KNOWLEDGE CHECK
1. For the past 28 years, ABC, Inc. has made a significant investment of time, money, and other resources to increase the literacy rate in adult Americans. This represents which of these principles of successful collaborative social initiatives?
2. According to stakeholder theory, in a survey of over 2000 directors from over 290 U.S. companies, which of these stakeholders was perceived to be least important?
3. Which law revised and strengthened auditing and account standards?
4. Which of these is true about Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002?
5. A major consequence of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of...