Teambuilding is a process that develops cooperation and teamwork within a group of people.
Today we will try to discover new things about each other, find more things that we have in common with others and build trust and improve communication.
Would you rather..? (10 min)
First lets go around the circle and you say your names and the hobby you have. then after you have said your name, ill ask you one question that you will have to answer for example.
Objectives: assess how well you really know each other
Have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday?
(• Be an apple or a banana? )
• Be invisible or be able to read minds?
• Be hairy all over or completely bald?
Would you rather give someone a gift that is a truly bad gift or give no gift at all?
Would you rather accidentally drop a hammer on your toe or accidentally drop a hammer on the tow of a complete stranger?
Would you rather receive a life time supply of meals from your favorite restaurant or a life time supply of gasoline?
Eat broccoli or carrots?
• Watch TV or listen to music?
Be handsome/beautiful and dumb or be ugly and really smart?
•Be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don't like?
• See the future or change the past?
• Be three inches taller or three inches shorter?
• Wrestle a lion or fight a shark?
Would you rather be able to lie without being caught or always be able to tell when someone is lying?
Would you want to be forever 21 yo phisically, if it also meant that you were forever 21 financially?
Would you rather find true love or win million dollars?
Would you rather marry the person your parents choose for you or spend the rest of your life single?
Discover new things about each other!
Awareness cycle: (15 min)
• To take notice of the diversity in the room, or of the diversity not in the room • To find that they have connections with everyone in the room, no matter how...