The Art of Hypnotism, Self Hypnosis and Hypnotizing others...
Many years ago I went to a Hypnotist learn the Art. He taught me how to hypnotize myself and others. It is actually an easy process involving very little study and practice. You must remember.... not everyone can be hypnotized. Some people are so wrapped up in their thoughts of every day worries that they can not simply concentrate. In order to be hypnotized... you must be able to relax and and clear your mind just the same as you would during meditation..
I would suggest trying it on your self before trying it on others. Here are the steps to hypnotizing yourself....
1. Sit on a couch in the upright position and close your eyes and your arms at your side or in your lap. Do not move around. Just sit there and relax for a minute.
2. Clear your mind of all thoughts. How do you do this?.... simply imagine a big Dumpster or a very large metal box on your mental screen. Then see it open and put all your thoughts and worries in it one by one.... bills... your lovelife.... problems.... your children.... your job... everything you can think of. Then close the lid and lock it! Then push it off your mental screen.
3. Now sit there quietly with no thoughts for a minute. When you are ready to start... do not forget to tell yourself as you go through each part of the body that you are becoming more and more relaxed as you go. YOU MUST TELL YOURSELF THIS!
4. Now... start with your head.... imagine every part of your head relaxing... start with your eyes.... then go to your ears.... the mouth... all your facial muscles. spend time with each part to make sure it is fully relaxed.
5. Now go to your neck and do the same.
6. Now go to you whole chest and stomach region and start with your heart... slow it down and make make it at peace. Relax all you chest muscles and then your stomach area.
7. Now relax you arms feeling them going limp. Relax every muscle in your arms one by one including your...