TIPS FOR GOOD HEALTH
Grind pepper with neem leaves. Apply the mixture with sandal paste on the face and get relieved from pimples.
Grind tulsi leaves with beetlenut. Keep this paste in mouth and slowly chew its juice to get relief from cough.
Grind tulsi leaves with pepper and make small pills. Take these pills to get relief from body pain and cold.
Add a little sugar in buttermilk and drink. It reduces the body heat.
If you apply a little castor oil on the eyelids at bed time it will reduce the burning sensation in eyes.
If you take a pinch of salt before taking medicine you won’t get the bitter taste of medicine.
EXCELLENT FEATURE IN NOTEPAD
There is a simple feature in Notepad that can make it work like a personal diary for you. Here is how to go about it:
1. Firstly open a blank Notepad file.
2. Now write .LOG as the first line in the file, and then press enter. Now save the file and close it.
3. Open the notepad file now and you will find that the current date and time has been appended (put) at the end and the cursor is in the next line.
4. Type your notes and then save and close the file.
5. Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process. That is, it appends the date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor below it.
This way you can keep track of all your entries, you can easily maintain what you wrote when. This can work very much like a personal diary.