Written Report on Lesson 11 (My Values Matter)
* Love of God
* Love of Truth
* Respect for Life
* Respect for Authority
* Respect for Human Sexuality
* Responsible Dominion Over Material Things
Love of God
* God is the highest priority
* Respect God’s name all the time
* See God in others, even in the most unfriendly and arrogant persons
Love of Truth
* Never tell a lie
* Look at both sides of the situation before making a judgement.
* Read and study hard to know more and develop oneself
* Avail of every possible opportunity to learn
Respect for Life
* I take care of my health by avoiding foods and behaviors that may affect my well-being.
* I care for my environment, avoiding anything that desecrates it.
* Join activities that aim to respect and protect the environment.
* Help promote advocacies the respect all forms of life.
Respect for Authority
* Respect and obey your parents, teachers and elders.
* Instead of criticizing authority figures outright, I try to understand their point of view.
* I discourage negative remarks against teachers and other persons in authority.
Respect for Human Sexuality
* I am happy about being a boy/girl.
* I accept my own strengths and weaknesses as a boy/girl.
* I act according to my norms of being a boy/girl.
Responsible Dominion Over Material Things
* Avoid wastage and unnecessary consumption of material things.
* Conserve energy to save for the future.
* Share with others the blessings that I received.
Written Report on Lesson 12 (My Discernment of Right and Wrong)
My Discernment of Right and Wrong
What does it mean to be morally good?
Their respect for themselves and other human beings. In turn, reflecting their actions. And also "The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." -Dietrich Boenhoffer
An act is morally good when it satisfies three criteria: