WAQAR MASOOD KHAN
Short Profile Brief
Dr. Waqar Masood Khan is a Government Servant. He completed his M.A. Political Economy and Ph.D., in Economics from Boston University, Massachusetts. He also holds degree in M.A Economics and LLB from Karachi University.
At present, he is working as Special Secretary to Prime Minister. Prior to this, he held various senior positions during his service with the Government of Pakistan, which include the position of Director General –Board of Investment, Chief Economist & Senior Vice President-Bankers Equity Limited, Additional Secretary-Prime Minister Secretariat, Vice President-Islamic International University, Islamabad, Additional Secretary Finance Division and Secretary, Economics Affairs Division.
Membership OF Following Organizations
1. Director Of State Bank Of Pakistan
2. Director Of National Bank Of Pakistan
3. Chairman Zarai Taraqqiati Bank Limited.
4. Director Saudi PAK Industrial & Agricultural Investment Company Limited.
5. Director Pak Oman Investment Company Limited
6. Member Of Board of Governors Of Asian Development Bank
1. Chairman Zarai Taraqqiati Bank Limited.
2. Country Director, Asian Development Bank
3. Assistant Professor, Boston University
4. Micro & Macro Economics Teacher, Boston University
1. Masters, Political Economy, Boston University
2. Doctorate, Economics, Boston University
Faysal Savings is specially designed to cater to your hard earned savings.
* Account can be opened with an initial deposit of Rs. 10,000/.
* No restriction on the number of transactions.
* Profit is calculated on monthly average balance.
* Profit is paid on six monthly basis.
* Access to account through on-line banking at all Faysal Bank branches across Pakistan.
* Easy access through cheque book and PocketMate Visa Debit card. PocketMate can be used at...