Conflict Resolution (due Week Two)
Have each team member identify a conflict that they have recently encountered while working in a group. These groups could be work groups or school learning teams. As a team, discuss the conflicts and choose one to focus on for the team assignment. Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you describe the group conflict scenario and propose a possible solution. The focus of the paper should not be on the conflict and possible solution, but on the process the group followed in coming to a solution. In your paper, be sure to address the following questions:
• What was the conflict about and what was the proposed solution?
• How did individuals in the group use their personal strengths to come up with a solution to the conflict?
• What other conflict management techniques could the group have applied to solve the problem?
• What conflict management techniques were used to solve the problem?
• How did the group arrive at a decision?
Introduction & Conclusion
FINAL TEAM ORAL PRESENTATION ON A FAMOUS TEAM (DUE WEEK 5)
1. Final Team Oral Presentation on a famous team. Why you chose the team? What did they accomplish? Provide the history of the team and its members. Who was the leader of this team? Did his or her leadership help or hinder the team? What did you learn that you can apply? This is a 15 to 20 minute presentation with 10 to 12 Power Point Slides. All team members must participate. Be creative in your choice of a team. Use visuals and props to make your presentation stand out from the rest.