BCOM 275 Final Exam 56 MCQS
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JohnMate1122@gmail.com
Here are answers collected from multiple final exams to help you get the highest grade
1) The term channel in communication means
A. the volume at which a message is received
B. the context of the communication
C. the process of changing thoughts into symbols
D. the medium through which a message travels from sender to receiver
2) In which of the following communication activities do people spend the greatest percent of their day?
3) A receiver’s response to a sender’s message is called
4) With this type of response, you analyze or teach the sender about the cause of his or her concern.
5) This happens when you receive, construct meaning from, and respond to the sender’s message.
6) When the receiver uses this response style, he clarifies or seeks more information.
7) Which of the following are the most common types of doubts people may have about a source?
A. Status and academic degree
B. Occupation and employer
C. Prominence in the field of study and experience
D. Expertise and accuracy
8) Which of the following is the most reliable source of information?
B. A blog
C. A book recommended by your instructor
D. Britannica Online®
9) Consider the following exchange: “How do I know God exists? How do you know he doesn’t?” Which fallacy does the second statement illustrate?