2nd Case Study assignment
This assignment is the same as Case Study 1 but it is now a case comparison paper as well as a group paper. In addition you also need to include 3 principles from a code of ethics in your discussion.
Steps in Ethical Case Analysis
1. For each of the 3 cases get the facts straight. Review the case. Briefly recap the details of the case at the beginning of your paper.
2. Identify the central stakeholders in the case.
3. Identify the technical problem in the case.
4. Identify the Ethical problem or problems in the case.
5. Solve the technical and ethical problems using both technical and Ethical standards.
6. Will your solution to the problem withstand criticism from the perspectives of both a variety of Ethical principles and Professionals in your field?
7. What recommendations can you make about the problems in the case based upon your ethical analysis?
Steps in the comparison and contrast group paper
1. Compare and contrast technical problems in the 3 cases.
2. Identify the common central stakeholders in the 3 cases.
3 Can you Identify a common ethical problem or common problems in the 3 cases?
4. How could the technical problems have been solved?
5. How can the common ethical problems be resolved using both technical and Ethical standards?
6. Will your solution to the problems withstand criticism from the perspectives of both a variety of Ethical principles and Professionals in your field?
7. What recommendations can you make about the problems in the cases based upon your ethical analysis? What do you think the lessons are that can be learned from the comparison and contrast of the 3 cases?
When you construct your analysis be sure and remember that we are assigning a comparison and contrast of 3 5-7 page case analyses. Your comparison should be no more than 25 pages. With this length limitation it is important to realize that you will probably only be able to look at the problems in the case from two or three...