1. Savvy job seekers today include an app for their iPhone or iPad.
2. Apps offer help with planning and researching a job search.
3. An app can provide tips for nearly every hurdle a job seeker faces.
4. Once section, for example, prompts you to identify prospective employers.
5. Once you identify prospective employers, the app then seeks relevant mobile Web pages for that company.
6. The app can provide questions you would like to ask the interviewer.
7. You can save question in a research folder for a particular job interview.
8. The interview section begins with brain teasers to sharpen your mind.
9. The last section is devoted to essential but easy-to-remember points.
10. Wow! This app sounds as if it is really worth the investment.
11. Performers dance at every evening ceremony.
12. A new dance club opened right next to our office.
13. Their first dance at their wedding was to the song “Always and Forever.”
14. Brandon prefers a casual work environment
15. Annette Jenkins arrives at work early each morning
16. the entire department will work overtime to finish the project.
17. Volunteers do important work in the community.
18. Advertisements promised instruction from a master teacher.
19. Few students can master Web design in a short course.
20. Warren Buffet is a master in the field of investing.
21. Noun: the two companies both signed the contract.
22. Verb: I think I may have contracted strep throat from kids at school.
23. Adjective: Before we sign this, we'd like to send it to our contract department so they can look it over.
24. Noun: The actor is needed on the set.
25. Verb: I will set the table.
26. Adjective: The scene was a set piece.
27. Noun: Las Vegas is surrounded...