Chinese business model
1. BRICS nations dominate the emerging market numbers. China is considered the biggest of the shareholders in the emerging markets.
2. China is the only nation which is completely on schedule to surpass the US economy and emerge as the world’s biggest economy of the 21st century. China is said to world’s largest economy by the year 2030.
3. The numbers at which China is progressing those are simply mindboggling. The economy of China is all set because of the real estate market which has been a pushing force to Chinese economy.
4. Chinese economy started to gain momentum from 1978 by then Premier of China Deng Xiaoping declared the start of China’s emergence as world’s super power. The famous quote by Deng Xiaoping is – To get rich is Glorious, is the sole driving force of the Chinese Economy for the Chinese leadership is trying to achieve the same which was said by their Supremo three decades ago.
5. The actual economic reforms took place from 1990’s.
6. China has created a history in the world by creating mindboggling number in the economy by any State in such a short period. But still China’s market is very opaque and treacherous for the Global Investors. Previously the comparison was made between White House and Kremlin but now there has been a metaphorical change to Wall Street to Great Wall of China.
7. American Government and President work in favour of the Wall Street and Chinese are busy in gaining the glory which they enjoyed in the past. The famous silk route which made trade famous and the furious Chengez Khan who frightened the whole world with his warfare technique.
8. The main business model of China is not only dependent on the human resource and land resource which they have but what attracts businesses to China is the return which they get on their investments. Normally in the US market the Expected Returns which you get are evaluated by a simplified Formula – Expected Return ( Dollar ) = Yield + Expected Growth ....