Class room rules and management skills
Simple rules in the class: Students should follow. This will be also given to students when they come to class for the first time so they are aware of how to react in my class. If the rules are broken there will be consequences for breaking the rule or rules.
1. Raise your hand.
2. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
4. Treat people the way that you would like to be treated.
5. Follow directions.
6. Speak appropriately to adults and peers.
7. No profanity
8. No name calling or teasing.
9. No verbal abuse or threats to anyone.
10. Never talk back to the teacher! Bite your tongue first.
11. No flying objects or electronics ideas accepted in the class room.
12. No physical or verbal disruption.
13. Absolutely no bullying behavior is tolerated.
14. No physical, verbal, sexual harassment, no teasing other students in the classroom.
15. Be in your assigned seat and ready to work when the bell rings.
16. Bring required books and materials to every class, unless told otherwise by the teacher.
17. Listen and stay seated when someone is speaking
18. Follow directions the first time they are given.
19. Turn assignments in on time.
20. Treat everyone and their property respectfully.
21. There are 5 centers in the classroom science, math, reading, writing, social study.
Each student has to respect each other in the groups.
22. Each students have to share all the products in the centers. If they are not listing, and the students will be out of the center.
23. Students are to work in groups of twos when they are in the centers and then they will change centers every 15 mintues. They will try to get as many different centers possible in a week.
If the students break the rules there are the options that happen.
The rule is broken once: I will be conferencing with the student. This should be done in a quiet area in the classroom or...