Construction in the US - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the US construction industry including:
• The US construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within US
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the US construction industry
• Analyzing the profiles of the leading operators in the US construction industry.
• Data highlights of the largest construction projects in the US
Visit Complete Report Here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/construction-in-the-us-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018
The US construction industry recorded a nominal CAGR of 0.61% during the review period. Over the forecast period, its output is expected to record a CAGR of 7.12%. This growth will be driven by the recovering economy and increased government spending on public infrastructure. The infrastructure and residential construction markets collectively accounted for 64.8% of the total construction industry in 2013, and this is expected to grow over the forecast period due to both increased investment in upgrading aging infrastructure, and strong demand in the housing sector. Moreover, factors such as government efforts to promote exports and innovation, and improve healthcare, as well as a decline in the mortgage delinquency rate will also support the industry’s growth.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in the US. It provides:
• Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in the US using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and...